Building and Contents Insurance

All mortgage lenders require that the property being purchased or remortgaged is adequately insured for loss or damage as a condition for them to provide the mortgage. Insurance cover could also include cover for the contents. The minimum amount of cover should be the cost of rebuilding should the property be destroyed altogether through events such as fire.

Mortgages UK-Wide are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to advise you and arrange the most appropriate cover for you, selected from a wide panel of insurers.